Secure Online Appointment Request Hosting and Servicing Agreement
HOSTING AND SERVICING AGREEMENT
Please read this Website Hosting and Service Agreement (the "Agreement") in its entirety. This Agreement between Remedy Health Media, LLC., a New York corporation of 750 3rd Avenue, 6th Floor, New York, New York 10017 ("RHM"), and you, as a duly licensed physician ("DR.") in the U.S.A. sets forth the terms of the services of Membership made available to you through RHM as further described herein (collectively, the "Services"). This Agreement constitutes a legally binding agreement between you and RHM. By registering for the Services, or otherwise accessing and/or using the Services, you understand, acknowledge and agree that you will abide by and be bound by the terms of this Agreement and any additional terms that govern certain Services, which will be presented in conjunction with those Services. RHM may revise this Agreement without notice at any time in our sole discretion. In accepting this Agreement, you hereby certify that you have been granted authority to execute this Agreement on behalf of each member of DR.'s practice using the Services.
WHEREAS, RHM wishes to maintain, host, service and support an online appointment request form for DR. on its website on the Internet and the World Wide Web; and
WHEREAS, DR. wishes to have RHM maintain, host, service and support an online appointment request form for DR. on RHM's website on the Internet and the World Wide Web;
NOW, THEREFORE, in consideration of the premises and conditions contained hereto agree as follows:
- RHM shall provide for the benefit of DR. an online appointment request form (the "form") for DR.'s use for the term of this Agreement and shall provide the services listed on Exhibit A, which is attached hereto and made a part hereof (hereinafter the "Services")
- Form will be hosted, serviced and maintained, and content will be updated as needed by RHM according to the subscription package chosen by DR. (Exhibit A). RHM has agreed with DR. to provide to DR. the services listed in Exhibit A and listed below:
- a contact for form-related questions during business hours through a toll-free hotline;
- a form website address;
- software (the "Software") upgrades at no additional charge which are necessary to the use and operation of form. All Software remains the property of RHM and shall be returned to RHM or deleted by DR. upon the expiration, cancellation or termination of this Agreement. DR. may not hire another company to build, construct, develop content, alter, amend, modify, host, create derivative works of or service the form.
- Fees and Payment. Set-up fees are charged in advance of form development. Monthly subscription fees begin the month after enrollment. DR. must make sure RHM has current payment information by notifying RHM in advance in writing of any changes to payment setup. DR. will notify RHM in writing right away if there are questions regarding billing by contacting RHM by letter or e-mail to DR.'s assigned website manager or RHMBilling@RemedyHealthMedia.com.
- Design and Content Creation. Design and Content Creation. DR. agrees to limit requested changes to a reasonable number of design and content changes and, where possible, to consolidate such requests. RHM will notify DR. if DR. is approaching a point where the number or extent of requested changes are deemed unreasonable.
- Email. RHM is not responsible for installing e-mail client software or setting up e-mail access on DR. computers, PDAs or otherwise.
- Term and Termination. Term and Termination. This Agreement shall commence on the date that you register and/or otherwise access or use the Services and shall continue until the end of the current calendar year at which time it shall renew automatically for additional, successive one calendar year terms. Either party may terminate this agreement upon thirty (30) days written notice to the other party; provided, however, that you will be responsible for payment of fees for all Services actually provided up to and including the effective date of termination.
- Events of Default. DR. shall be in default of this Agreement in the event that DR. fails to pay all fees as set forth above directly to RHM. In the event of default, RHM shall provide notice and an opportunity to cure within ten (10) days of such notice and following the expiration of that time period, this Agreement shall terminate and the website shall be removed from the internet.
- Grant of Rights; Ownership. RHM grants to DR. a personal, non-transferable and non-exclusive right to use form in the normal course of business for the purposes for which it was developed. In addition, (i) no title to any intellectual property comprised within the form and/or Software utilized in connection therewith is transferred to DR.; (ii) DR. shall not copy the form and/or Software except as necessary to use Software on one CPU; (iii) DR. will not transfer or assign its right to use the form and/or Software to any other party except as authorized in writing by RHM; and (iv) DR. will not amend, adjust, improve, reverse, compile or disassemble the form and/or Software. Other than content provided by DR. for use on the form, all contents of the form and Service, including all Software, design, text, images, photographs and illustrations, artwork, graphic material, databases, proprietary information and all copyrightable or otherwise legally protected elements of form and Services, including, without limitation, the selection, sequence and 'look and feel' and arrangement of items, and all trademarks, service marks and trade names (individually and/or collectively, "Material"), are the property of RHM, its suppliers, and operational service providers and are legally protected, without limitation, under U.S. Federal and State, as well as applicable foreign laws, regulations and treaties.
- Indemnification. DR. is solely responsible for the accuracy of DR.'s form content and use of the form and Services by DR. and any of your personnel, patients, vendors or suppliers and shall indemnify, defend and hold RHM and its officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, licensors, suppliers, and operational service providers harmless from and against any and all claims, actions, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including reasonable attorneys' fees), resulting from copyright infringement, claims regarding data loss and/or personal privacy matters, inaccuracies, omissions, errors or statements contained therein or other breach of this Agreement.
- Compliance with Applicable Laws. Your use of the form and Services is subject to all applicable local, state, national laws and regulations and, in some cases, international treaties. You are solely responsible for all activities, acts and omissions that occur in, from, through or under your user name or password.
- Entire Agreement. Entire Agreement. This Agreement sets forth the entire agreement and understanding between the parties as to the subject matter hereof and merges all prior discussion between them, and neither of the parties shall be bound by any conditions, definitions, warranties, understandings or representations with respect to such subject matter other than as expressly provided herein.
- Governing Law. This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the State of New York (notwithstanding the State's conflict of laws provisions) applicable to contracts made, executed and wholly performed in New York, and, for the purposes of any and all legal or equitable actions, you specifically agree and submit to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the State and Federal Courts situated in the State of New York and agree you will not object to such jurisdiction or venue on the grounds of lack of personal jurisdiction, forum non conveniens or otherwise.
- Notices. Notices. All notices which may be provided or are required to be provided from one party to the other hereunder shall be effectively sent and received via e-mail.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE BY LAW, RHM AND ANY OF ITS OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES, LICENSORS, OPERATIONAL SERVICE PROVIDERS, ADVERTISERS, OR SUPPLIERS, SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, OF ANY KIND, DIRECT OR INDIRECT, IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING FROM USE OF THE WEBSITE OR SERVICES OR FROM THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, COMPENSATORY, CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES. REMEDY HEALTH MEDIA CANNOT PROVIDE A 100% GUARANTEE THAT INFORMATION SUBMITTED USING THIS FORM WILL REMAIN SECURE.
Form will be set up to include practice’s logo and to incorporate a color scheme that complements practice website. Practice’s physicians and insurances will be added to the form. Special notices can be added to the “Thank you for submitting your appointment request” page.
Practice will have access to secure log-in site to review and print out appointment requests.