Health Content for your Medical Website
Ask us to link your website to the medical content developed by Remedy Health Media
Healthcommunities is part of Remedy Health Media. Remedy Health Media reaches millions of healthcare consumers each month with its award-winning patient education content.
Remedy Health Media's patient education content is available for you to link to from your website. Review the links below and ask your Healthcommunities website manager to link your website to the articles you choose.
New content published in January 2014
- 60+ Healthy Ways to Cook Vegetables
- RECIPE: Make Your Own Healthy Bean Dips
- RECIPE: Make Your Own Homemade Chips
- Cooking Turkey: Temperature
- RECIPE: Roasted Eggplant-Walnut Dip
- RECIPE: Shiitake & Cheese Quesadillas
- RECIPE: Spicy Red Lentil Dip
- RECIPE: Hummus
- Lift Weights, Lose Weight?
- Can Vitamin D Reduce Pain?
- Diabetes & Hearing Loss
- 3 Healthy Spring Vegetables
- 6 Alternative Therapies to Lower Blood Pressure
- Boost Your Walking Routine
- Mediterranean Diet
- 3 Easy-to-Prepare Meals
- Easy Yellow Cake Recipe
- Finding the Right Sunglasses
- Pollen-Food Syndrome
- Aging Skin: Unwanted Facial Hair
- Is Overeating Addictive?
- Aging Skin: Reddish Complexion
- Solve Midlife Sleep Problems
- Midlife & Healthy Weight Loss
- RECIPE: Chopped Kale Salad
- Healthy Salad Greens
Bipolar Disorder and Anxiety
- Treatment Options for Bipolar Disorder
- 10 Tips for Living Better with Bipolar Disorder
- Bipolar Disorder: 7 Common Myths
- 8 Frequently Asked Questions About Psychiatrists
- 10 Frequently Asked Questions About Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD)
- 10 Confidence Builders That Work
- 5 Anxiety & Depression Risk Factors You Can Change
Heart Health (AFib) and High Blood Pressure
- Five Ways to Improve Cardiovascular Health
- Your Guide to Controlling Atrial Fibrillation
- New Research in Atrial Fibrillation
- What Athletes Need to Know About Atrial Fibrillation
- 5 Heart Health Facts Backed by New Research
- Have High Blood Pressure: Don’t Eat These Foods
- Top 6 Risk Factors for Pulmonary Embolism
- 7 Lifestyle Strategies to Decrease Your Risk of a Blood Clot
- 6 Ways to Improve Sleep with MS
- 6 Complementary and Alternative Treatment Options for MS
- 5 Types of rehabilitation programs for people with MS
- 7 Best food choices for MS
- 8 ways to manage fatigue with MS
- 7 stretches and exercises to improve balance with MS
- Assistive devices for living with MS
- Does MS always cause paralysis?
- The role of genetics in MS
- Massage Therapy and MS
- MS Symptoms in Women
- Is MS Hereditary?
- How much do you know about pediatric MS?
- MS: Most frequently-asked questions
- What do you know about MS in the workplace?
- How much do you know about advanced MS?
- Beta-3 Medication for Overactive Bladder
- Causes of Overactive Bladder
- Adjusting Daily Life for an Overactive Bladder
- Signs You May Have Overactive Bladder
- Can You Exercise with Overactive Bladder?
- Bladder Cancer and Incontinence
- 7 Facts About a Rheumatoid Arthritis Diagnosis
- What’s New In RA Research?
- 8 Facts About RA and Heart Disease
Diet and Nutrition
- What Are Probiotics?
- The Health Benefits of Whole Grains
- A Guide to Winter Food
- 8 Food Additives That Can Sabotage Your Mood
- Should You Take Vitamin D?
- Recovering from a running injury: Why sometimes you have to give it a rest
- Weekend Circuit Workout
- Safety Tips for Being Active in Cold Weather
- 7 Natural Remedies for Fresh Breath
- 10 Houseplants That Detox Your Home
- New Research in Kids’ Health
- How to Be Ready for an Unexpected Hospital Stay
- 8 Ways to Combat Dry Skin
- 6 Facts About Freckles
- 6 Facts About Mole Removal
- 9 Tips for Spring-Cleaning Your Makeup